PULLEN REAL ESTATE
Languedoc’s leading estate agency specializing in select properties near Narbonne and the Canal du Midi.
We are a bilingual French registered Real Estate agency based in the south of France. We have 11 years experience of working and of living in the Languedoc, thus know this area and the property market here intimately.
We provide a personal, holistic service from helping you find the right property, to guidance and support during the house buying process, through to settling in your new home and in France.
We aim to provide a personalised holistic service, making your experience of buying or selling a property productive and stress-free. With more than 10 years experience in the property market in the Languedoc, our professional, multi-lingual team will accompany you from the moment you contact us until conclusion of your sale or purchase. Our in-depth local knowledge and extensive links to related services means we can be your single point of contact throughout.
With partnership links to dozens of international real estate agencies, our properties are publicised worldwide, thereby reaching a vast audience. So whether you are buying or selling a property, we are perfectly placed to help you achieve your goal!
For the Buyer :
- Response to emails/enquiries within 24h
- Initial property search: Mail us your requirements and we will send you an initial list of properties matching your requirements for you perusal. As we deal direct with the sellers, we know our properties intimately and can save you plenty of time wasted dealing with intermediaries.
- Property viewings 6 days a week
- Project Management: We work closely with a local construction company who are able to meet all your renovation requirements be they small or large. We also work with a local architect and project manager, so all your building needs are taken care of
- Financial: We have strong links with two local banks who can give you advice and assistance with bank accounts, loans and insurance
- Legal: With two legally trained members (one English, one French) on our team, we provide a bilingual (English/French and German/French) service throughout the legal process.
- Post completion assistance: Setting up bank accounts, internet/phone, utilities
- Recommendation of local services, including bed & breakfast establishments, gites, property management companies, etc..
For the Seller
- Free estimation and advice on marketing your home
- Property listing on over 80 anglophone and francophone property websites catering to buyers in Britain, Unites States, Northern Europe and Australia
- Help with pre-marketing formalities eg DPE – Energy Survey ( required by French law before advertising property)
- Features in local and international publications