Dordogne Holiday Barns & Bed & Breakfast
The two converted farmhouse barns can be rented separately or together to provide group accommodation in the Dordogne for 16 people plus babies.
Nicotiana French Farmhouse Barn
Entrance door to the Kitchen / Dining area with:
- Dining table and chairs
- Oak beams
- Comfortable settee and armchair
- Large fully equipped kitchen
- Windows or doors to both sides of the room giving a superb sunny aspect
To the side you enter the lounge which has old oak beams. There are comfortable sofa’s coffee tables TV with free-view channels and the bookcase and games for those who want them.
A further door leads to:
- Separate WC with wash hand basin
- Fully tiled shower room containing shower cubicle and wash hand basin, large mirror with lights over
- Washing machine, ironing board
A wide staircase leads to the first floor.
Landing leading to:
- 1 large bedroom with King-size Bed, Wardrobe, Dressing table and bedside tables
- Bathroom with shower cubicle, vanity unit and WC
- 2nd large bedroom with King-size bed, chest of drawers, Wardrobe and bedside tables
- 3rd double bedroom with 2 Single beds, wardrobe, bedside tables
- 4th double bedroom with 2 Single beds, Wardrobe, bedside tables
- Free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary welcome pack upon arrival
- Fully equipped kitchen
- CD, MP3 player, iPod docking station
- Freeview TV
- Private parking
- Towels and bedding included
- Free cot and high chair on request
- BBQ equipment and stylish garden furniture
- Pets accepted (please enquire to discuss costs)
- Flexible arrival and departure dates (arrivals after 5pm, departure before 10am)
- Minimum three night stay for self-catering properties
- No smoking within the properties but guests are free to smoke outside
- Flexible bike hire
- Once reservation is made via our website we will confirm by email.
- To complete the reservation we will ask for a 30% deposit. This is payable at the time of booking and the balance is due 8 weeks prior to the holiday starting.
- We accept payments by direct transfer (bacs), paypal or cheque.
- We can arrange pick up & drop off at the local airports or train stations for agreed costs.
- We offer a meal on arrival service if required – details provided at time of final payment.
- A refundable damages deposit of £300 is payable with the final payment – this is returned within 10 days at the end of the stay provided no significant issues have arisen.
- All details and full terms and conditions are sent prior to your deposit payment.
Gite sleeping 8 in the Dordogne France. English is spoken